[bluetooth-dev] Read data with the userstack

Hi all,

I'm writing a C program which use the Axis stack, and I want read data from the
stack but I don't know how do this in usermode.
In kernel mode, I just read data on the virtual port /dev/ttyBTO , by execute
the function
             read(bt_fd, data_buf, len);
,  but in usermode there is no virtual port /dev/ttyBT0.

So, how can I get back the data received by the stack ?

Thanks a lot.

Benoit.