Re: [bluetooth-dev] Fail to set up EBSK

I assume that the modul has no power.
Try to use either the USB connection for power-supply or set up an extern
power-supply.
My working configuration with EBSK and RS232:
The moduls are connected to a third computer using USB. On this third
computer I have Win2000 and the BT-driver from EBSK installed.
2 Computers (with the Axis stack) are connected to the moduls using RS232
(Note: use the serial cables delivered with the EBSK!).

hopefully it solved the problem
Heinz Mathys
Heinz Mathys, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zuerich
Mail: ETHZ, TIK, Gloriastr. 35, CH-8092 Zuerich, Switzerland
mailto: hmathys@xxxxxxx.ch

                    Tung
                    <ee_wht@xxxxxxx.com
                    >                         cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [bluetooth-dev] Fail to set up EBSK
                    owner-bluetooth-de
                    v@xxxxxxx.com

                    14.11.2000 03:05
                    Please respond to
                    ee_wht

i have tried to use Ericsson Bluetooth Starter Kits (EBSK) to set up
connection by using Axis Bluetooth Protocol Stack, but it failed. The
result showed that it could not find the bluetooth address. It gave out
00:00:00:00:00:00. Can i solve the problem by using USB instead of
RS232? What are the difference between USB and RS232 connection in
connecting EBSK?

Thanks
Raymond
Hong Kong