[bluetooth-dev] set sertty: invalid argument

Hello!

I am trying to run the btd-application on the Axis developer board
with the ELinux on it and here is what I get:

# btd
Bluetooth Control Application
-----------------------------
Running as server
Serdev /dev/ttyS2, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 460800 baud
Opening dev /dev/ttyS2
Initiating physical driver
Initializing ericsson HW
Registered bluetooth line discipline on /dev/ttyS2
Set sertty: Invalid argument
#

I wonder what that 'Set sertty: Invalid argument' message means and I would
appreciate if someone could help me on this.

-Jussi Utunen, Elektrobit Oy