[bluetooth-dev] need help for bluetooth software and application

Hi Sir/Madam,

   I am a student in Singapore who is currently doing a project regarding
bluetooth. I would like to ask whether anyone of you can help me in using
the program and applications for the software. I wish to know how to start
the program by using Window and therefore if you can kindly help and give
me some advice or better still, if you have a sample program to show me, I
would really appreciate your help because this is an important period for
my project and I thank you all first.

Yours sincerly,
  chunheng