Re: [bluetooth-dev] acl packet transmit

I'm using this code:

s32 test_send_data(l2cap_con *con, u8 *testdata, s32 len)
{
 bt_tx_buf *tx_buf;

 printk("test_send_data : sending %d bytes\n", len);

 if (!con)
   return -1;

 /* tx bufs are all the same for each upper layer ... FIX one common */
  tx_buf = subscribe_bt_buf(sizeof(rfcomm_tx_buf) + len);

 if (!tx_buf) {
  printf("test_send_data : didn't get a valid tx_buf\n");
  return -1;
 }

 tx_buf->cur_len = len;

 memcpy(tx_buf->data+sizeof(rfcomm_tx_buf), testdata, len);

 return l2cap_send_data(tx_buf, con);
}

I'm nog quite sure which parameters to use calling test_send_data.
Maybe someone could provide me with an example...
Thnx again,

Walter