[bluetooth-dev] bluetooth-arm patch status

Gordon,

Does the patch you have sent to me have the rfcomm problem...
I think you should put your patches on a http server somewhere so that anyone that uses it just works on the latest version...
This should be done by Axis, and I don't understand why the versions of your patches are not on their "developer" server (it is a very long time since you made it available).
If we want to speed things up, I can put your patches on the "developer" part of the web server of Inventel right now...

David.