RE: [bluetooth-dev] bluetooth-arm patch status

Hi everybody!
Just to clarify: We _are_ working on this! There will be a better solution for patches and code repository. In the (really short) meantime, if there are any patches that should be available, please send them (or a URL) directly to me and they'll be on the Axis developer web immediately. This applies to any patches that did not make it to the list. The ones that are sent on the list I'll take from there.

We certainly don't want to be "party poopers" on this, we have just been choked by other stuff.

best regards
Jonas Dellenvall

This should be done by Axis, and I don't understand why the versions of your patches are not on their "developer" server (it is a very long time since you made it available).
If we want to speed things up, I can put your patches on the "developer" part of the web server of Inventel right now...

David.