Re: [bluetooth-dev] Serial Connection for Axis stack

"Catherine Mulligan (ECS)" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to run the Axis stack using only the serial connection, not
> using USB for power?
>
> I have tired providing external power to the application kit, but to no
> avail.  I have heard that this is ok in other operating systems, but am
> trying to reproduce it with Axis.

it's possible -- and it shouldn't be os dependent! you need to supply
5V, >150mA at the right pins.

olli*

--
Oliver Kasten                                phone: +41/ 1/ 63-2 06 63
ETH-Zurich                                     fax: +41/ 1/ 63-2 16 59