Re: [bluetooth-dev] Source for Bluetooth Modules?

these modules are used in every kit/ dev board/ etc. that comes from
ericsson. i got 4 modules a while ago from ericsson microelectronics
germany (point your browser to sales contact at
www.mericsson.se/microe/). but they and actually every other source
seems to be completely dried up. apparently they have tremendous
problems qualifying the modules. the current revisions are only point to
point.

o*

Greg Herlein wrote:

> I noted that at least one person is using:
>
> "Ericsson's Bluetooth Module ROK 100 007"
>
> I would like to find sources for modules, especially in the
> US.  Can anyone share what they are using, and where they bought
> them?
>
> Greg

> Greg Herlein                                   greg@xxxxxxx.com
> Herlein Engineering                             www.herlein.com

Oliver Kasten                                phone: +41/ 1/ 63-2 06 63
ETH-Zurich                                     fax: +41/ 1/ 63-2 16 59
Haldeneggsteig 4, IFW D48.1                  email: kasten@xxxxxxx.ch
CH-8092 Zuerich, Switzerland           http://www.inf.ethz.ch/~kasten/