[bluetooth-dev] mtu size in rfcomm

I use the stack from 001031 and when I make con x:...:x 0 from the client I
got a connection where the packetsizes from RFCOMM  is 127. I've seen that
there is another value of 672 defined but I don't know what this is.
Is it possible to increase the size of RFCOMM packets? How should this be
done?
I guess that the SHORT_PAYLOAD_SIZE, which also is 127, plays some role
here.
/Andreas