[bluetooth-dev] status on latest release

Hi guys,

I've a working [Kernel] module of your 14/08 release ( though a bit
modified), and I've downloaded the latest one (15/11).
 From what I can see, the kernel module is not in working order (how do
you create a connection, for example?).
Your comments suggest that this is the result of releasing code that is
in the middle of being redesigned.
Could you comment as to the availability of a complete source (as
complete as previous releases have been complete, in any case).
Could you also point to which parts of the code you consider stable
enough for me to start porting my modifications into (I'd hate to see
the next release change everything again).
And one final question - What's the status on the public CVS?