[bluetooth-dev] Development Boards being Used...

I am beginning development of a embedded linux device using bluetooth.  I'm
curious which development boards have shown successful being used (with
either embedded or desktop systems) via a serial interface?

I have been watching for a little while and it seems you guys are doing a
bang up job - kudos.

Keith E. Hellman                             khellman@xxxxxxx.com
System Engineer                      Voice: 303.530.8288 x3106
Penguin Development Team                   Pager: 303.767.3955
                          Alpha Paging: www.contact-paging.com