RE: [bluetooth-dev] Some Sdp_server questions

Hi,
It looks like the sdp server hasn't been started thus the socket isn't created either.

> Sdp_server: no such file or directory.

Have you done 'make install' in /bluetooth (see README) i.e is the sdp_user and sdp_server in the /usr/local/bin directory ?
Or maybe you haven't got /usr/local/bin in your search path.

For more info, look in /var/log/messages.
brgds
Mattias