From: Bjorn.Hagstrom@xxxxxxx.com [mailto:Bjorn.Hagstrom@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: den 8 december 2000 11:10
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] How do I setup a virtual serial port?

Hello.

I found a mail in the maillist archives that described how to run the ttyBT0 as 'a standard serial port'. However I still encountered some problems when I tried to follow these instructions. When my program tried to write to ttyBT0 i got the following debug message in the /var/log/message:
kernel: BT DATA bt_write_top : line 0 is not in active state

I am now running the stack released 1031. The mail I mentioned is pasted at the end of this message.

Thanks in advance.

Björn Hagstöm

RE: [bluetooth-dev] How do I setup/use a virtual serial port