[bluetooth-dev] 2.2.16 Kernel Compilation

Hi,

I'm currently trying to compile bluetooth_20001115.tar.gz with the 2.2.16
Kernel on Mandrake 7.1.
I'm having a lot of problem with the included files and data types.

I found that with the following line at te beginning of sysdep-2.1h it works
better (but not fully) :

#ifndef _SYSDEP_21_H_
#define _SYSDEP_21_H_

#include <features.h>
#undef __KERNEL_STRICT_NAMES

I think that this is tricky, so would anyone tell me the best way to do so ?
(as some of you seem to use it with 2.2.16 Kernel)

I attach the beginning errors when I don't add this.

err