Re: [bluetooth-dev] Minor suggestion - hci.c and other things

Hi

I Think we found something, check it out:

When working in user mode on top of ericsson P9A, with Axis stack:

Ericcson buffers size is 10 packets ACL at 800 chars each, for TX buffers.
If the case is the same for RX buffers, the Firmware can collect up to 800
chars before sending one HCI packet, of data (implementation specific).

at btd.c the read_thread try to read only up to 400 chars from the uart,
and maybe that causes to lost sync of HCI data ACL frames, when TX lots of
data on the air-line.

notice that that can't hurt the event packets, because they are limited to
256 bytes.

we suggest to raise the amount that the read_thread should read to 1000
bytes, or more, instead of 400.

Regards

Oren & Roman
HighSpeedDigitalSystemsLab