[bluetooth-dev] Open source Bluetooth stack and legal issues.

Hi Folks,

I've got couple of questions to AXIS Bluetooth Team and it is probably
interesting for everybody.

As a Bluetooth Associate Member you signed an agreement. And I believe that
this agreement has some restrictions
like nondisclosure of intellectual property contained in the Bluetooth
specs and other stuff like that.
Also there are several restrictions on using word "Bluetooth" in the
product name.

So, I'm wondering if you guys faced any legal issues releasing your
Bluetooth stack under GPL ?
Do you know what's the SIG's official view on that ?
I mean when the company Associate member releases some Bluetooth related
code under Open Source license ?

Thanks
Max

Maksim Krasnyanskiy