[bluetooth-dev] newbie question

Hello,

We have a PC under linux with a BT card and an ethernet card. We have
also a PC under Windows with also a
BT card. We want to give the Windows PC an access to internet via the
Linux PC (using the two BT cards).

Assuming this is possible, what options should I pass to the btd (or
btduser) application to achieve this
functionnality. If this is not possible, what sofware must I develop
over the AXIS BT stack to provide
this functionnality.

Thanks in advance for any answer.

Email       : fmenneteau@xxxxxxx.com
WEB (perso) : http://fmenneteau.multimania.com/polaris.htm
HexMapMaker : http://fmenneteau.multimania.com/software/hexmapmaker.htm
"A 'critic' is a man who creates nothing and thereby feels qualified
 to judge the work of creative men.  There is logic in this; he is
 unbiased -- he hates all creative people equally."

 Robert A. Heinlein