[bluetooth-dev] Connect 2 PC with Null Modem Cable

Dear all,

I am using Redhat 6.2 and don't have bluetooth hardware. So I tried to use
the HCI emulation using null modem cable. I followed the instruction and
compiled the code with HCI_EMULATION turned on. Then inserted the module and
try to run

"./btd -u /dev/ttyS0 -s 9600 -r server -i none -m" on the server and
"./btd -u /dev/ttyS0 -s 9600 -r client -i none -m" on the client side.

both does gets into the menu with a prompt. However I tried to connect using
"con 11:22:33:44:55:66 0" according to the instruction, it says syntax
error.

Can anyone help? I am using the latest release.
When using HCI emulation, what is the bluetooth address for both PC?