RE: [bluetooth-dev] Connect 2 PC with Null Modem Cable

fyi

-----Original Message-----
From: Mattias Ågren [mailto:mattias@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: den 8 december 2000 11:08
To: '#LIU YONG#'; 'bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com'
Subject: RE: [bluetooth-dev] how to use the con command??

Hi,
this command was temporarily removed due to a redesign of SDP.
In the old releases, SDP was not very general and we had a simple SDP client which was quite 'unflexible'. Thus when we redesigned to do it the 'right'
way (using a XML database in usermode) we still haven't got the time to add client functionality.

If someone urgently wants the functionality please feel free to add it yourself. ;)

Next release will contain the old con command but will only connect rfcomm for now. If running the stack in usermode you can still use the rf_conn command to connect rfcomm.

brgds
Mattias