[bluetooth-dev] Establishing SCO link

Hi everybody

Has anybody got any experience in establishing SCO links using
Ericsson's BT modules and the Stack from AXIS? When we try to create
first an ACL connection over the btd command "con" and then try to
establish that SCO link, we get an error like the following by the
module:

	0x09 0x00 0x00 0x5d ... 0x00 0x00

where ... is the BT address in reverse order.

Is it true that the BT modules are only capable to establish exactly one
connection and then, the device is fully blocked and cannot be inquired
or one cannot create an SCO link because there is already a connection?

I couldn't find any answers in this mailing list. Has anybody got an
idea?

Thanks for your reply.

Sascha