Från: Sascha Wulff [mailto:swulff@xxxxxxx.ch]
Skickat: den 18 december 2000 13:33
Till: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Ämne: [bluetooth-dev] Clock for PCM

Hi everybody

I've got once again a question. In order to deal with voice, I need the
clock from the BT module for a PCM. According to Ericsson's
Specification (Getting Started on page 5), I can see that one can get it
on pin 2. But if I take a measure there, I don't get anything which is
reasonable.

Anybody any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Sascha