[bluetooth-dev] TCS BIN upper interface

Hi,

I have some doubts concerning implementation of TCS BIN upper
interface,that's to say, the interface that communicates TCS BIN and
Telephony application.
I understand that this interface is implemented through primitives,
like the ones defined in Q.931 Recommendation, on which TCS BIN is
based. However, TCS BIN specification only refers to messages destined
to the remote TCS BIN entity, which are carried through the lower
layers of the stack. What is the reason for this? Is the set of
primitives that communicate TCS BIN and Telephony Application dependant
on the practical implementation of the protocol?
Are this primitives defined in an API?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

   Carlos Viloria Zudaire