Re: SV: [bluetooth-dev] Clock for PCM

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 09:14:37AM +0100, Bernard Stauffer wrote:

> In general, there is little information about the voice interfaces. I
> haven't found any information how one can select the proper I/F for SCO
> connection: PCM or USB. The only reference I found was something about
> ISOCHRONOUS ENDPOINTS EXPECTATIONS in the HCI USB Transport Layer (Bluetooth
> core specs, page 770). Has anybody more information about this issue?

The current Linux USB Bluetooth driver doesn't handle the isoc endpoints
that is needed for the SCO connection.  This is because I think the Axis
stack can't handle SCO links :)

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Mark has done a bit of work in starting to implement the SCO endpoints
for the USB driver, and I'm thinking I might need that support soon
also, so the USB driver might support these connections soon.  If anyone
has a need for this please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h

--