[bluetooth-dev] Ericsson EBDK do not work using stack v20001115, help appreciated

Hi everybody,
actually I am trying to get two Ericsson Bluetooth Development Boards (EBDK)
to work with the AXIS Stack.
As I have not been succesful after several days of trying, I have to ask the
community for help.
The boards are initializing fine, stack is well compiled, module (if needed)
fits fine into kernel.
The boards wont work if trying to setup communication in between !
Here is some more information:
- The Boards are connected to two Linux Boxes running Kernel 2.2.16
- Boards attached via /dev/ttyS0
- All /dev/ttyBTx are created
- The Kernel module, applications and userstack are compiling fine.
- The Hardware, reported by "btduser":
Ericsson HW revision info:
Generated: 1999-09-20 08:51
Comment: CXC 125 203 P6A
- The compiled Module fits fine into the running kernel
If I try to setup a connection between the two boards using
"./btduser -u /dev/ttyS0 --speed 57600 -m -r server -i ericsson --reset"
on Linux Box A
and
"./btduser -u /dev/ttyS0 --speed 57600 -m -r client -i ericsson --reset"
on Linux Box B
the log shows no problems:
---------------------------
Dec 20 17:07:20 bluetooth btduser: Initiating signal handler
Dec 20 17:07:26 bluetooth btduser: Opening socket /tmp/ipa_server
Dec 20 17:07:26 bluetooth btduser: open_socket /tmp/ipa_server failed
Dec 20 17:07:26 bluetooth btduser: Could not find IP Assign server
Dec 20 17:07:26 bluetooth btduser: Starting SDP server
Dec 20 17:07:27 bluetooth btduser: Current HW set to Ericsson
and the startup of btduser is also fine:
---------------------------
Please reset HW board within 5 seconds
Running as server
Running stack in user mode
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev (not used), speed 57600 baud
Opening dev /dev/ttyS0
Opening server socket /tmp/sdp_sock
SDP Server listens...
Initiating physical driver
Initializing Ericsson HW
Init stack
Initiating read thread
BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
BT SYS: Initialising HCI
BT SYS: HCI emulator off
BT SYS: Initialising HCI inbuffers [17000]
BT SYS: Reading buffer sizes in the module...
HW module contains...
10 ACL buffers at 800 bytes
0 SCO buffers at 0 bytes
Ericsson HW revision info:
Generated: 1999-09-20 08:51
Comment: CXC 125 203 P6A
BT SYS: Initialising L2CAP
process_return_param: READ_BD_ADDR
BT SYS: Local bd [00:01:ec:0c:de:eb]
BT SYS: Initialising RFCOMM
BT SYS: Initialising SDP
Opening socket /tmp/sdp_sock
Socket connected to /tmp/sdp_sock
BT SYS: Initialising TCS
BT SYS: Initialising TEST
BT SYS: Initialising BTMEM [2500 bytes]
Initializing Unplug Test
Setting write_scan_enable in Ericsson module!
Setting baudrate in Ericsson module!
BT SYS: set_ericsson_baudrate: Baudrate set command sent
BT SYS: Ericsson baudrate set
Open pty.
Initiating pty thread
Now entering cmd line mode

So far, everything is OK - as also on the client side.
Now I try to setup some connection to my second board using "rf_conn"
with the bd address of my second board, server channel 2, the reisult
looks as fdollows:
> rf_conn 00:01:ec:0c:de:ea 2
Connecting RFCOMM to bd : 00:01:FFFFFFEC:0C:FFFFFFDE:FFFFFFEA
RFCOMM server channel is 2
> BT SYS: ERROR :COMMAND_STATUS: Invalid HCI Command Parameters
the result using the client is exactly the same.
OK - please state what's going on.
Is there some more documentation - or even report from anybody of you - on
how to use the stack _and_ BT hardware (Ericsson EBDK).
I tried to use the kernel module and btd also, I may read the device address
using "readbd" but as the "con" command is removed, it's not clear how to
setup connections using btd instead of btduser.
All help is appreciated, thanks in advance,
Gerrit