[bluetooth-dev] UART problems fixed!!

Hi

A newer computer did it!! No more trashed data on UART and stack hangs!!

We can not thank you who have answerd all our dumb questions enough for your
help and we hope that in the future we will be answering questions
on this list rather(or at least more) than asking questions!!

A merry merry christmas to you all and especially to the Axis people who are
more than helpful!!

/Johan & Alexander