[bluetooth-dev] Implementing TCS BIN

Hi,

I am planning to develope TCS BIN layer using SDL, and then use a code generator to obtain a preliminary version of the source code (in ANSI C). SDL uses EFSMs (Extended Finite State Machines) in order to describe the behaviour of the protocol. TCS BIN specification points clearly the different possible states for Call Control, which makes it fairly simple to create the SDL diagrams. However, no reference is made to the possible states for the rest of functional entities. What shall I do? Define my own states? Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

   Carlos Viloria