Re: [bluetooth-dev] Evaluations of Axis bluetooth_20001031 and _1115. with null modem

Hi Benham,

Thanks.  Please tell you use real bt or null modem for evaluation.

It seems we got the same findings that user mode works fine but not with
kernel mode command in both _0814 and 1031 .

For _1115,  we tried ppp and rf_conn and got handle 0 and return to command
menu without CRC_Check error in both kernel mode and user mode.  Is that
because you use bt instead of null modem? Please confirm!

If anyone got kernel mode connected, please help! Because according to
previous email discussion with null modem, kernel mode command  btd -m
.......  instead of btduser -m ........ commands is used.

Need help urgently! Thanks in advance.

Paul S. K. Law