Re: [bluetooth-dev] Ericsson EBDK do not work using stackv20001115, help appreciated

#LIU YONG# wrote:

> hello, thanks for your help.
>
> i have turned on the BT_DATAFLOW_DEBUG, but couldn't see any debugging
> message. i read from the source code, the debugging messages are printed by
> the printk function. will it work under usermode?

It looks like bt_write_lower_driver is always called from a kernel context,
even in user mode. If you don't see any debug messages in /var/log/messages
then perhaps the bluetooth printk's aren't being logged with a high enough
priority. In this case you can either change /etc/syslog.conf to include a line
like this (and then either reboot or use man syslog to find out how to put the
change into effect):

        *.info /var/log/messages

Or you can modify src/btdebug.c:print_data like this and then recompile:

        printk(KERN_INFO /*<---- add this macro */ "...");

Hopefully one of these will work out for you ;).

> i also tried to create a connection by calling the lp_connect_req function
> in the HCI directly, but got the "Invalid HCI command parameters" message.
>
> is there any alternative to connect 2 BT devices?

I always used the old con <parms> command prior to 11/15. In usermode for 11/15
I think I used rf_conn. The AXIS developers might know another way.