Re: [bluetooth-dev] cconnection is up!!

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000, #LIU YONG# wrote:

> hello, the connection is up eventually. the problem is due to the
> incompatibility of the stack and the h/w i am using. your help is really
> appreciated!!

did you use the rf_conn to set up connection? Could you tell me what
should i set for <server channel> of rf_conn command?

one more question, as Axis bluetooth team said the version of firmware
,say P9A, would thrash data during connection. since i am using the
version P9A, i would like to ask should i need to change the version to
P9B for 1115 stack?

Thanks