[bluetooth-dev] Problems Installing BT Stack

Hello,

I have downloaded the Nov 14, 2000 version of the
Linux BT stack from your site but I am having trouble
with the installation.

Previously, I was able to compile and install the
August 2000 version of the same stack.  Since I could
not get two Comtec-Sigma radios (with two separate
Linux PC hosts) to connect with that version, I
downloaded the latest.

I am pasting the very last lines that were sent to the
screen after issuing the commands

  source init_env
  make

Can you please advise me on what the problem is and
how to fix it?

Thank you very much,

Paolo Dini
Philips Research

Making all in btd
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/dini/Bluetooth/Axis/btnov2000/apps/btd'
cc -O2 -Wall -g
-I/home/dini/Bluetooth/Axis/btnov2000/hroot/include
btd.c  -lreadline -ltermcap -o btd
btd.c:273: warning: `connect_profile' declared
`static' but never defined
/usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld: cannot find -ltermcap
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [btd] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/dini/Bluetooth/Axis/btnov2000/apps/btd'
make[1]: *** [all-recurse] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/dini/Bluetooth/Axis/btnov2000/apps'
make: *** [all] Error 2