Re: [bluetooth-dev] UART baud rate problem

#LIU YONG# wrote:

> hi, all, i have managed to establish the connection between 2 EBDK using
> 57600 baud. when i tried to increase the baud rate to 115200, i got the "
> Bad UART baud rate or trashed data on the uart. Try reducing uart speed or
> change IRQ setting(PC)" messages. is it possible to increase the baud rate
> to 115200?
>
> system info:
> EBDK, P7B
> redhat 6.2 (2.2.18 kernel).
> axis 20001115 stack
>
> any help will be appreciated.
>
> happy new year!!!
>
> liu yong
> -

After you try it and see that message, try cat /proc/tty/device/serial and see
if there is an 'oe' field. If so, this indicates receiver overruns in your
UART (in fact, you should check proc before and after to see if the overrun
count changed during your attempt). There are some things you can try to fix
this but no gaurantees. If not, I'd be inclined to blame your Bluetooth
hardware.

--Gordon