[bluetooth-dev] Windows port

Wondering how others are doing running the Axis stack in Windows; I'm sure
I'm not the first to try...

I have the Axis stack's l2cap and HCI working fine under Cygwin, so I have
two Windows machines that can happily perform inquiries, connect, and run
applications that I've written over l2cap.  I had to make only minimal
modifications to the stack and minimal modifications to Cygwin to make
that work, which speaks well for the versatility of the Axis code...

Has anyone else tried using Cygwin to get the stack working in Windows and
made it past l2cap?  Has anyone tried to actually port it to Win32?

I'm particularly interested in whether anyone has tried to build a Windows
modem driver around the Axis stack, or even whether anyone has experience
with windows modem drivers and would be interested in working with me on
creating a Windows modem driver for the Axis stack (unless someone knows
another way to run ppp over an arbitrary device)...

Thanks...

-Dan

Dan Morris
http://techhouse.brown.edu/dmorris