RE: [bluetooth-dev] CSR Bluetooth hardware

The CSR engineer I spoke to felt that the whole access level thing was an
oversight in both documentaion and implementaion. He also felt that it would
be OK for me to post that information in the developers user group. I hope
it helps all of those who have been trying to get CSR's chipset working with
Axis BT stack.

Now I hope to see more people posting problems OTHER than how to get
CSR/AXIS working...

Good luck!