Re: [bluetooth-dev] Evaluations of Axis bluetooth 20001031 and 1115. with null modem

Hi,
    i could not see anything on the server side after typing ppp in client side. In USERMODE,   I could succeed in
setting rf_conn.
i would like to ask what command should i use to set up connection in KERNEL MODE as con command was disabled? To set
up ppp
connection, do i need to modify /etc/ppp/options, in which i typed only 'lock'? if i have to add command, what are
they?

Thanks

Raymond