Von: Craig Gwydir [mailto:craig@xxxxxxx.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2001 17:52
An: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Cc: meyering@xxxxxxx.de
Betreff: CSR Bluetooth hardware

I have recently started to work on CSR Bluetooth hardware using the Casira
Bluetooth DevKit.

I hook up on the BT Casira devices to my RS-232 port, set the port rate
to 115200bps, and observe the following characters being transmitted
from the Casira:

0xC0 0x01 0x90 0x8f 0xaf 0x57 0x60

This sequence is repeated over and over.  Doesn't look like a HCI-UART
packet sequence to me.  (Must be their BCSP protocol format?)

Question: How do I switch over the Casira module to speak HCI-UART
so that I can use the AXIS stack?

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Craig Gwydir