[bluetooth-dev] Suggestion: initialize HCI state machine within hci_init()

I suggest adding the following line to hci_init() within hci.c:

state = WAIT_FOR_PACKET_TYPE;

to reset the HCI state machine.  I have had occaisions where an ACL
link will fail, so I kill btd and restart it (OK - it's brutal).  The
problem is that the HCI state machine is set to "state=WAIT_FOR_ACL_PACKET".
This will not allow the BT stack to initialize correctly.
In this case, I must "rmmod bt" and then "insmod bt".  The above
source code addition may fix this problem without removing the bt module.

Craig Gwydir