[bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth development group in CHINA

We are the bluetooth development group in China.
I'm glad to join this maillist. And I added this URL
(http://mhonarc.axis.se/bluetooth-dev/threads.html) to the links page at
our company's homepage.
We also have some CHINESE technology infomation about the bluetooth at
http://www.shcent.com/bbs/ .
We use Ericsson & CSR bluetooth module to develop the prod.
Our development tool is BAI4E (Bluetooth Application Interface for
Ericsson), it is 100% campatible with EBSK, but it is cheap
(USD1000/set) and with Chinese software.