RE: [bluetooth-dev] CVS

We are actually in the process of moving our development of
the bluetooth stack to SourceForge. We had intended to do it
during the Christmas holidays, but due to problems at
SourceForge (it was not possible to create mail lists or to
send mail from their computers) we decided to wait till that
was fixed. It finally was a couple of days ago, and now that
we have yesterday's release out the door, we should have the
time to do it.

Hopefully, we should have the code up on SourceForge within
a couple of days (this depends on SourceForge as we want to
carry our development history with us as we move there, which
requires that someone at SourceForge install the files for us).

I know you have all heard that the CVS will be available in
a few days, but this time it should hopefully be true :)

//Peter