Re: [bluetooth-dev] Pinging w/ Nov 2000 Version

In 1115 version, it did not support 'con' command. i tried this version, i could only set up rf_conn in USERMODE but not in KERNEL MODE. after i set up rf_conn, i could ping. did you set up rf_conn before 'ping'? You should first set up rf_conn before you ping, please tell me if someone find the above is wrong.

Raymond