[bluetooth-dev] Need to find hardware for a Linux PC

I am doing a Bluetooth project and would like to use Linux and the
Axis or IBM Bluetooth stack.  I tried the IBM Bluetooth PC Card, but
realize that it won't work with the Axis stack.  I am not trying to
develop hardware, I just need a Bluetooth device that I can talk to
over a serial port with the Axis stack.  Ericsson has a Bluetooth
development kit and a Bluetooth starter kit.  Will the Axis stack work
with the Ericsson Bluetooth starter kit?
Thank you,
Stuart

--
Stuart Eichert