Re: [bluetooth-dev] ARM : fail to open a ptydev for PPP

Xavier DEBREUIL wrote:

> Hello,
> I am still working with 20001115 version and ppp cannot run since the openpty
> function does not return any /dev/pts/... device ; any idea is welcomed.
>
> thank you
> Xavier
> -

mkdir /dev/pts
mknod /dev/ptmx c 5 2
mount -t devpts none /dev/pts

seems to solve that problem

ppp connects and pinging is ok

nevertheless, when I try to surf on the net, I get
BT_SYS: ERROR :Bad UART baud rate or trashed data on the uart

Xavier