[bluetooth-dev] OBEX File transfer

Hi

As far as I can understand from OBEX (By IrDA) and File transfer
protocol (by SIG), there is no user- and file-specific access control as
it is in standard FTP (for Internet). I mean one can use PIN to encrypt,
or permit selective access to some services (non-trusted devices), but
there is no concept of access control at service level (as in FTP). Like
'Joe' has right over 'file1.html', but 'Donna' has not right over the
same file, even if she logs on from the same bluetooth device. Is that
true?

If this is true, then how come SIG has left this security issue
unattended even in File Transfer protocol?

regards

moid