[bluetooth-dev] COM PORT

I have run in to some problems when trying to connect the Ericsson Bluetooth
directly to the Axis ETRAX devboard.

I have tried to connect the 3,3 volt com port directly to the Bluetooth
daughter board with this configuration:

> TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS cross connected to respectively pin on the Etrax
> GND, D-, D+ connected to GND on the Etrax devboard.
> Module Vcc, Vcc IO, ON, PCM CLK, PCM IN, PCM SYNC, RESET to 3,3 volt from
the Etrax devboard.

Other pins are not connected.

The Etrax devboard does respond like there was nothing connected to the com

It works just fine when the Bluetooth is connected to the serial port via
the motherboard and a serial cable.

Is it necessary to use DTR, DCD, DSR or RI? I don't think these pins are to
be used (only for phone modems).

I wonder if anyone have done this before and would appreciate if anyone can
send the pin configuration.

Best regards
Alexander Gordon