[bluetooth-dev]

Hi,

  We are trying Axis BT stack without H/W using TCP/IP option. We are able to
  make connection using rfconn perfectly. when we try to use PPP over rfcomm,
we
  are not able to connect PPP client to the PPP Server.
  the message, we get on the client side is:

  <accomp>]

  and it starts sending data over rfcomm to the server but the server is not
  responding. This process keeps on repeating by initialinging the client
side
  PPP.
  Please help me out.
  Thanx and regards