Re: [bluetooth-dev] ARM : fail to open a ptydev for PPP

Hello Gordon,
I ran the sertest application provided by Axis between my board and my PC and
there is no problem at all even when I use a buffer of 8192 bytes (!!! if the
board does not support the hardware flow control, you have to disable it at both
ends)

by the way, this test should be done without hardware flow control...

baud rate : as I am using an ericsson BB, I cannot use 9600... and as sertest is
ok, it should not be a problem...

patch : yes, I am using your patch for the 1115 version ; this is the last thing
I have to check now

Xavier