RE: [bluetooth-dev] Profiles Supported for BT Axis?

 Hello,

thanks to Mr Gordon again!  BTW, I am actually trying to run a simple WAP
application over Bluetooth; the profile does not exist yet but according to
the BT specs, this profile would follow the LAN Access profile.  Is it
possible to amend the LAN Access profile to suit my needs?

Mr Gorgon, you mentioned that LAN Access profile is implemented but for the
140800 version, in line 40 of sdp.c file, it shows:

case LAN_PROFILE:
		printk(FNC"LAN_PROFILE: Not implemented in SDP yet\n");
		return 0;
		break;

So, are we refering to the right version??

Thanks alot!

Garion