[bluetooth-dev] can axis stack run on the errision module rok 101 008

hi all,
I have download the axis stack ,and compiled successfully with the help of some friends on the mail list.thank them once more.
now I want to do some hardware interconnect experiment.I want to choose a pair of the errision's module rok 101 008.but I am not sure the experiment can success.
who can give me some advise,or experience?
thank you in advance.

best regards,
zhangjun

zhangj@xxxxxxx.cn
shenyang dongyu industrial research institute,china