Re: [bluetooth-dev] can axis stack run on the errision module rok 101 008

hi zhangjun

  most of the bt-hardware out there is based on the ericsson "rok 101
007" (last digit == 7!) module. the stack works with those modules. i
havenīt heard of the existance of a "rok 101 008" module.

btw, how did you manage to get your hands on these modules? are you
going to develope your own hardware for it?

could you please send me the mechanical specification of the 008 and
pinout if different from the 007?

olli*

--
Oliver Kasten                                phone: +41/ 1/ 63-2 06 63
ETH-Zurich                                     fax: +41/ 1/ 63-2 16 59