RE: [bluetooth-dev] Connection Problems -- Usermode

Hi,

You are trying to send data on RFCOMM DLCI 0, and that is not possible. You have to connect to DLCI 2 instead by using "rf_conn 00:d0:b7:03:25:8e 1 0"

We are also aware of the bug that rf_send always sends data on DLCI 2, we will fix that in the next release.

Best Regards

Mats Fridén

Axis Communications